Monday, July 09, 2007

Children's Theatre, Day One

I am teaching the Children's Theatre camp at KCCT this summer. Burning about a whole week of vacation to do it, too. Missing a chance of a lifetime as well (although it might not be gone completely). Today was the first day. If my brain hasn't completely lost its functioning, I believe I have 26 kids ranging from Age 6 to 16.

We had a pretty good first day. The attention spans of some of the younger ones leave a little to be desired, but I guess that's to be expected. I've been a little spoiled. My #2 daughter is the youngest camper, and she behaved exceptionally, so I think the other kids should, too.

I am exhausted. It's time for a shower and then to bed. I am working half-days and teaching the camp in the afternoons, so I have to get up and drive downtown again in the morning.

No comments: